Flat Applicator Compound Tube
Product Code: FA-CT
The Tapepro Flat Applicator Compound Tube is a fantastic addition to our range.
Like the compound Applicator Tube, it is simple and robust.
It has two main functions: it can be used to fill the recess in flat joints for taping. Some plasterers have done this in the past using a flat box - this is much better as it holds much more compound than a flat box, and you can draw compound straight out of the bucket! Quick!
It can also be used to fill your flat boxes. Simply draw the compound out of a bucket, place the nozzle into the flat box and fill - very quick and easy.
- Robust aluminium main tube, powder coated for durability
- Piston head features two lip seals for positive sealing
- Quick release nozzle and piston rod for easy cleaning
- O Ring seal behind the nozzle
- High flow nozzle made from industrial plastic with special mud wings
- Includes replaceable 135mm blade (same material as flat box blades)
- Flat Applicator Nozzle (FAN) also available separately