Product Code: RP-200
The RP-200 Recess Plate is designed to be fitted to a Tapepro 200mm Flat box, to reduce the finished width to 140mm.
This is great for filling the recess after taping and provides a clean machine finish, feathered at the shoulder of the recess.
It works well in the following system:
- Tape in flat joints using a Mud Box
- Flatten tape with a joint knife (same speed as Mud Box)
- Fill and finish recess with Flat Box and Recess Plate (same speed as Mud Box)
- When dry, coat with 200mm Flat Box
- When dry, finish with 300mm Flat Box
The Recess Plate fits under the edge of the skids, and is retained by spring pressure on the wheel axle.
Depending on compound consistency, try a blade tension setting of 4 or 5.
- LASER cut from durable stainless steel sheet metal
- Easy fitment to 200mm Tapepro Flat Boxes
- Not permanent - easily removed